Such a pleasant surprise to find that my Valentine’s Day post was chosen for Links à la Mode! Run by Independent Fashion Bloggers, this challenge accepts weekly submissions by a Tuesday deadline to bring you a curated list of must-read posts! Thank you IFB ❤
Please check out this week’s blog posts below — lots of lovely and inspiring content!
Links à la Mode, February 16th
- Affordorable: What Is Your Style
- Bag Vibes Gucci Backpac: The Perfect Choice for Travel
- Dare to Dax: Love Yourself
- Demelza Buckley: 7 Ways to Celebrate Love This Valentine’s Day
- Finite 1: 5 Important Lessons & Life Lessons I Learned
- Izzy Wears: Last Minute Valentine’s Day Outfit
- I’m A Norbyah: Do You Valentine?
- Saccharine Soul: 5 Tips to Feel Luxurious on a Budget
- Tales of Two: Climbing Craters in Hawaii
(Overalls by Free People from Lord & Taylor, Sweatshirt from Korea inspired by Jeremy Scott 2007 design)
LINKS A LA MODE SPONSOR: Shopbop Marc Jacobs, Soludos Shoes, Tumi Shoulder Bags, Fred and Sibel, Gucci, Castaner,
Men’s Arc’teryx Veilance
Sign up for free